• How to use the law of trusts to protect your assets
• Types of trusts that exist
• How to avoid probate and benefits and disadvantages of different methods
• How to leave assets to loved ones in a manner that insulates and protects the assets from loss to creditors or divorce claims
• How to use the law of trusts to provide for loved one with special needs and at the same time NOT jeopardize government benefits they may currently be receiving…and much more.
These seminars are offered free of charge to the public (in Sun City, Sun City residents alone, or their guests may attend). They are designed to be entertaining, informative, and presented in a way that is easy to understand.
Attorney Mark F. Winn has been serving his Bluffton and Hilton Head Island, South Carolina clientele since 2003. His law practice is dedicated exclusively to estate planning and asset protection.
Attorney Mark F. Winn has unique credentials in this area. He has earned a Master of Laws (LL.M) in Estate Planning degree from the University Of Miami School Of Law in Coral Gables Florida, and has passed the bar in South Carolina, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. The LL.M. degree stands for Legum Magister (or Master of Laws) and earning such a degree requires a full year of study post law school. Attorney Winn is so committed to providing exceptional service to his clients that he decided to spend an extra year after law school obtaining his Master of Laws degree. In addition, Attorney Mark F. Winn obtains continuing legal education annually in this complicated and ever changing area of law.